Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ghostman Q&A

Here's a quick Q & A I did for Mark Anthony Raines over at his Ghostman blog:

QUESIONS WHAT INSPIRED YOU
I believe that when you are destined to explore the unknown, it finds you as much as you find it.  As a child, I was always drawn to the mysteries of the world, Ancient lore, tales of ghosts and cryptids, psychic phenomena, mysterious sites such as the pyramids and Easter Island and much more.  When I reached my teenage years, I began to meet people who were able to point me in the right direction to start exploring these mysteries.  I began to investigate on my own and learned much through trial and error and by attempting to follow in the footsteps of such luminaries as Charles Fort, John Keel, Hans Holzer and others.  In the 1970s, I discovered Fate magazine and soon after, “In Search Of” debuted on television, I was hooked and have pursued the strange since then.


 -WHAT ARE YOUR AIMS
My only agenda is to put information out there and inspire others to pursue these topics and ask their own questions.  The more people who peer into the unknown, the more we’ll all have to discuss and explore.  For me, the more answers I find, the more questions I have.


  -WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE FUTURE
I have several projects in the works.  A couple of more books are already in the pipeline to come out and a few others in various stages of completion.  There’s also a video project in the works and some other exciting things.  I’ll be making several appearances at conferences this year, both in the states and abroad.  My blog and Facebook page are the best ways to keep track of new releases and updates on my work.
http://twocrowsparanormal.blogspot.com/



Check out Mark's site for Q & A's from other folks in the field, along with lots of great post on current stories:

http://ghostmanraines.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment